Channel Curator (Volunteer)
January 2016 – ROCKRADIO.com
Telecommute (work from home)
ROCKRADIO.com’s music is managed by a dedicated team of talented channel curators who give their time to keep rock music alive and genres growing. Channel Curator is a privileged title that will afford you great influence over a genre. We choose our Curators carefully to ensure that we remain known for the high broadcast standards we have today.
You might be a great Channel Curator if:
- You love ROCKRADIO.com
- You are an obsessive curator of music.
- You own at least 30-40 hours of high quality content (MP3, 320kbps recommended)
- You know your favorite genres well enough that your ears, not pop culture, can tell you what is good.
- You understand the fundamentals of digital media, encoding formats, and audio enhancement techniques.
- You are more interested in the success of musicians than achieving fame by playing their music.
- You can communicate clearly in written English.
- You are willing to volunteer hours behind the scenes doing largely unglamorous work, and willing to commit for a long period of time.
If you are one of our ideal candidates, we would love to hear from you! Email your information and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.